scorpion6782scorpion6782

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Little Merry Ego Little Merry Ego

Excellent work. Very smooth animation, very bright and nice colors which contrast well with each other for setting a mood, very cute design. Touching concept as well. Keep it up!

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

Well, i'd definatley like to see some more stuff appear in Skullgirls. I've always been an Indie game fan, and enjoy this game quite a bit.

Madness Deputation Madness Deputation

Ha! I love the way he used a cigarette to defeat the Sheriff, as everyone who smokes in Madness dies a horrible death :)

Gibb50 responds:

Hehe >:)

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

Just awesome. I think you have a good chance at winning first place this year!
Tricky never did fight fair...

"The Worst" "The Worst"

This was painful for me to watch. Don't get me wrong, i love action movies and the like, but it just didn't seem right that they were being murdered and didn't even fight back. The fact that they were deformed made it worse. But this was very well made and it seems to have some deeper meaning i can't think of right now, so i give it 4.5 out of 5.

Santa Travel Santa Travel

hilarious

This was hilarious....

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

Awesome

I'm usually not a big fan of minecraft animations, but this one was done so perfectly, the animation was smooth unlike a lot of them, there weren't any confusing things and the story flowed nicely. Its a familiar thing to experience.

The Obnoxious Orange The Obnoxious Orange

Best Video ive seen in a while

WHY ARENT YOU SUCKING?

The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

Awesome

Creepy without being generic. The whisper at the end scared me cuz i was wearing headphones.... Great story too!

TAKE ME OUT! TAKE ME OUT!

Amazing!

This was amazing, the animation was great, was easy to follow, and was overall enjoyable. The battle was epic, the scenes were well planned, and the music followed along perfectly. 10/10