scorpion6782scorpion6782

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fear Less! Fear Less!

Very well done game for its type. The upgrades were stringed along and not easy to get in one big clump at the same time, the game had a nice pace, but wasn't too long overall, and the medals were reasonable and not impossibly difficult or complex. (The fact that the medals were described in the menu before even obtained made it much easier to know what to do to get them.)
As for visuals, they were also well done and pleasant to look at. The game had an overall cute appearance and plot, and an ending that easily improves mood. The character had a struggle that was relate able to. The game was fun without having to rely on gore or the like. Very nice game.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

This is by far the best 2d shooter i've ever played. It's almost like happy wheels but with guns... The physics are amazing, the deaths are hilarious and pretty realistic. I was most impressed with the way living enemies reacted to explosions, they would actually be thrown backwards AND seem to have the perfect amount of staggering/reaction time.

The only flaw i really saw was the spawning. Enemies tended to spawn right on top of me, but once you get the later guns i considered that more of an equalizer for the massize firepower than an actual fault. The only way i could think to improve this game would be more guns, and heads/legs. Maybe letting people upload their own heads?

5/5, overall awesome game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Theres no doubt about it, this is the BEST madness game there is. The characters move like they do in the movies, they even die like they do in the movies. It feels like you're actually playing the part of a hero/villian in one of the madness movies.

Skincraft Skincraft

Epic!

I've always wanted to make my own skin, but be able to preview it and add parts at the same time! I'm probably gonna go through about 40 different skins in about 10 minutes now, but its cool. Really easy to control, and fun to use, 10/10